Our newest premium label dispenser, the Tach-It model SH-414D peels, releases, and advances all types of labels including die-cut and butt-cut, and either opaque or transparent on rolls or fan-folded. This machine is simple to operate and use. When an operator removes one label the next one is automatically dispensed. Designed using optical-reader reliability, the Tach-It SH-414D can feed all labels whether they are large or small, opaque or transparent, irregular shaped or round. Also, there are no micro-switches to adjust or hair triggers to break. Label changeover or adjustments for sizes require no tools and no operator training is necessary. High speed motor and digital state of the art components, including a dwell timer and label counter, large roll capacity, high speed motor, heavy duty construction, and automatic liner re-winder are all features of this machine.
- Premium Automatic Label Dispenser.
- Most technologically advanced label dispenser.
- Uses non-contact optical reader to detect all types and shapes of die-cut and butt-cut transparent and opaque labels.
- Digital label length adjustment and cycle counter.
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service.
- Large label roll diameter and re-winder for label waste.
- For labels up to 6 inch wide.
- Fully portable – small table top design.
- Speed: 280 inches per minute.
- Machine: Length - 14 inch, Width - 10 inch, Height - 11 inch
- Weight: 13 Lbs
- Label Size: Minimum - 3/8 inch x 5/8 inch, Maximum - 6 inch x 14 inch
- Label Roll Diameter: 11.75 inch
- Speed: 280 inches per minute
- Power: 110 Volt / 240 Volt Dip Switch Controlled
- Core Size: 1 inch and 3 inch
Case Weight:5 lbs
U of M:EA
Label Dispenser Machine SH-414D
(You save )
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Case Pack:
- Case Weight:
- 5 lbs
- U of M: