Perfect for applying PLU labels to fruits and vegetables, small UPC bar code labels and for labeling palletized cartons, the Tach-It BL-1 is battery powered and uses a lithium ion battery for all day productivity. This lightweight and fully portable label applicator significantly increases production over hand labeling and is for die but labels up to 1 1/8 inch wide and 2 3/8 inch long. Easy to use, the Tach-It BL-1 has a touch sensitive nose which allows the operator to just touch the item to be labeled and the label is quickly and easy applied. LED battery level indicator, removable battery, quick recharge time and label web rewinder for safety are all advantages of this machine.
- Hand-Held Battery Powered Label Applicators.
- Perfect for applying PLU and small labels.
- Works with labels up to 1 1/8 inch wide x 2 1/2 inch long on a l inch core.
- Lightweight and fully portable.
- For high production repetitive labeling applications.
- Lithium Ion battery for all day productivity
- Touch sensitive nose will not damage fruits or vegetables
- Fast recharge time and label web rewinder for safety
- Machine: Length - 16 1/2 inch, Width - 5 3/4 inch, Height - 3 3/8 inch
- Weight: 1 5/8 Lbs including battery
- Label Size: Minimum - 5/16 inch x 5/8 inch, Maximum - 1 1/8 inch x 2 1/2 inch
- Label Roll Diameter: 4 7/8 inch
- Power: 110 Volt / 240 Volt, Output DC 16.8 Volt 2 Amp
- Core Size: 1 inch
Case Weight:5 lbs
U of M:EA
Label Dispenser Machine - BL1
(You save )
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Case Pack:
- Case Weight:
- 5 lbs
- U of M: