Includes the Tool, two Lithium Ion batteries and charger.
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
The preferred battery tool for heavy duty and high tension applications.
For most applications, Polyester works best when applied in the working range, ideally at least 50% of the break strength of the strap. At 700 pounds maximum tension, the VT700L is the ideal battery powered tool for a wide range of polyester strapping applications. Operation and batteries are identical to the VT550L. The VT700L is equipped with a high tension motor to increase the tension, and all VT700L tools have a standard heavy duty steel wear plate for heavy duty applications. Competitively priced, the VT700L is a cost effective solution for heavy duty and high tension applications.
VT 700L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Applications: General purpose heavy duty and high tension applications for flat packages or pallets with Polyester and olypropylene.
- Weight: 10.1 lbs. (4.6Kg) with battery
- Seal Joint: Friction Weld, 80% joint efficiency
- Tension Capability: 700 lbs. (3100 N)
- Strap Sizes: Polyester – ½”-5/8” (width) x .020”-.040” (thickness) – (12mm-16mm, .5mm-1.0mm)
- Battery Specs: Lithium Ion (No break in period, quick charge, high capacity)
- 220 cycles per charge (Average –Polyester)
- 1000 charges (Battery Life)
- Recharge Time – 30 minutes
Warranty: 6 months parts and labor for all manufacturing defects
Options: Multiple suspension brackets and tool balancers are available
110V AC Operating power cord