Below is the feedback I received from the inbound team.
- The tool was really easy to use.
- The stretch wrap held better than the current shrink wrap we are using
- The associates like the fact that they could walk forward instead of walking backwards which is a great safety feature.
- The pallets were wrapped quicker due to the shrink wrap being pre-stretched so they don't lose the width of wrap
- The associates were able to wrap taller pallets because of the tool
- Associates did not have to bend over as much
- Some associates were using too much wrap because they were used to using the current wrap.
Overall they like the new wrap as long as the tools are available. We had some associates that ended up using the wrap without the tool because we ran low on wrap for awhile. They said they did not like it because it would rip easier and couldn't wrap as tight. I then explained why those issues were happening and let them test it with the tool. After they tested it with the tool I got the same feedback as above.
Stretch Film User Report October 2012
Revolution Validation - Success Story
Just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that after having your Revolution wrap machine using HYBRiD80 Plus Stretched film for close to 2 years, we are very satisfied with its performance. One of my biggest concerns overseeing our night crew is giving them reliable and consistent tools to make their job as efficient as possible. Quite honestly, I don’t want them coming to me complaining about a machine that doesn’t work. Mission Accomplished!
This current configuration is fast, uses much less stretch film due to its strength, and the machine is dependable. We also love the technical support we get when, at a minimum, is needed.
Continue to use us as a reference for future business. We are very satisfied and would like to help out fellow wholesalers as you see fit.
Air-Flow Vented Stretch Film
Nestle – overcame their condensation problem
Coca-Cola – when wrapping with conventional stretch film, the enclosed air containing molecules of orange juice, combined with the high temperatures, caused fungus development on the labels and below the cap.
Delta Eggs – had problems with shelf life and shell egg quality.
Colgate-Palmolive - rejected net wrap in favor of Air-Flow for their world famous soap products.
Kellogg's – overcame their condensation problems during the packaging process by using Air-Flow vented stretch film.