Understanding Packaging and the Basics
Packaging Insight is a resource to help our customers understand the terminology used in the various packaging industries. We hope you find the information on these topics both informative and useful. As always we are committed to the success of our customers. If you have a question or need information on a product or topic not mentioned feel free to call us toll free 866 530 9980.
- Stretch Wrappers 101
- Question and answers on pallet stretch wrappers.
- Here are just some of the many situations where one would benefit from retrofitting their existing stretch wrapper with a cost effective upgrade.
- Stretch Wrap 101
- Stretch Wrapping Benefits
- Stretch Film Buying Criteria
- Stretch Wrap Terms
- Cardboard Types Explained
- Shipping and moving boxes are made of a paper material called "corrugated" or "corrugated paper". A cross section of some corrugated is shown
- Box Measurements Explained
- Box measurements always correspond to the inner dimensions of the box. This is done to ensure a snug and protective fit around your item(s).
- Box Certificate Explained
- Have you ever wondered what the seal / certificate on the bottom of the box means?
- Equipment Survey
Fill in the survey for the machine you are interested in. Our technical department will review your application and confirm the best machine for the job.
- Shrink Wrap 101
- Shrink Wrap What?
- Shrink Wrap How?
- Shrink Wrap Sizing
- Shrink Wrap Costing
- Shrink Wrap Systems
- Shrink Wrap Glossary
- Justifying a Stretch Wrapper
- If you buy more than 10 cases of stretch wrap at a time, you can use less wrap and justify a stretch wrapper!